About Endodontic Associates
Drs. Barry Korzen and Dr. Mitchell Levine attended postgraduate school at Forsyth Dental Institute, an affiliated school with Harvard University in Boston. Dr. Elie Wolfson attended postgraduate school at Temple University in Philadelphia. All three graduated in 1973.
Dr.’s Korzen and Levine returned to Toronto, setting up the practice with two offices: one in North York (4800 Leslie Street), and a second one in Mississauga (1070 Hurontario). Dr. Wolfson delayed his return to Toronto to assume a position of Assistant Professor at Temple and pursue some research projects. He returned and joined the practice in the summer of 1974 and retired in 2020.
Dr. Wayne Pulver completed his postgraduate education at Forsyth and returned to join the practice in 1976. In the meanwhile, the practice outgrew its physical accommodations in North York and moved to 159 Willowdale. The practice expanded to Scarborough with the opening of the offices at 2100 Ellesmere Road and downtown at the Mount Sinai Dental department. Expansion later included 40 Peel Centre in Brampton and lastly, 105 Main Street in Unionville. Subsequently on retirement of Dr. Korzen from clinical practice Dr. Marc Factor joined. A few years later Dr. Levine retired.