Protecting the Privacy of
Your Personal Health Information
Endodontic Associates understands that health information about you is personal and must be protected.
For these reasons we will:
- provide the highest level of confidentiality around the collection, use and disclosure of your personal health information;
- collect only necessary information and use that information solely for the care and treatment you are seeking;
- disclose only information necessary for the delivery and management of your care to those involved in that care — this could include a laboratory, another healthcare provider or your health insurance plan;
- ask your permission before disclosing any of your information for purposes not related directly to your care and treatment, unless otherwise authorized by law;
- recognize your right of access to your health information when you request it;
- be available to respond to your questions or concerns about the way we handle the privacy of your personal health information.
Information Collected and Stored Automatically
If you do nothing during your visit but browse/search through the website, read pages, or download information, we will gather and store certain information about your visit automatically. This information does not identify you personally. We automatically collect and store only the following information about your visit:
The Internet domain and IP address from which you access our website;
The type of browser and operating system used to access our site;
The date and time you access our site;
The pages you visit;
The search term(s) used in our search engine; and
If you linked to the Endodontic Associates website from another website, the address of that website.
We use this information to help us make our website more beneficial to visitors, to learn about the number of visitors to our site and the types of technology our visitors use. We do not track or record information about individuals and their visits.
If You Send Us Personal Information
If you choose to provide us with personal information by sending an e-mail to Endodontic Associates or by filling out a form with your personal information and submitting it through our website, we use that information to respond to your message, to fulfill your request and to help us provide you with information. Endodontic Associates does not disclose, share, release, publish, disseminate, rent or sell any personally identifiable information to any third parties.
All information on this website, including patient images, is protected by copyright and may not be used in any manner without written consent. If you have any questions regarding our privacy practices, please contact us in writing at the address below.
159 Willowdale Ave.
North York, ON M2N 4Y7
Phone: (416) 222-9900
Fax (416) 222-9901